Bariatrics EC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Bariatrics EC Online Forum :)

+2
Mary-Anne
Christine
6 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Bariatrics EC Online Forum :) Empty Welcome to the Bariatrics EC Online Forum :)

Post by Christine 02/04/13, 03:52 pm

This forum is intended for pre and post operative bariatric patients who are living in the Eastern Cape. The idea is that patients will be able to communicate, ask questions and share information with one another anonymously.

Please note that only registered users may access the topics on this forum. This means that information shared by registered users cannot be viewed by people who are not members of the Bariatrics EC Forum. Should you wish to remain anonymous within the forum itself, please make use of a "nick name" to conceal your personal identity.

Should anyone have difficulties regarding registration or accessing posts on the Bariatrics EC forum, please contact Christine at christinedarney@yahoo.com. I hope that you will find this forum valuable. Please feel free to leave your comments, expectations and suggestions for this site below.

I look forward to hearing from you Smile

Last edited by Christine on 04/10/13, 06:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Christine
Christine
Admin

https://bariatricsec.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Bariatrics EC Online Forum :) Empty Re: Welcome to the Bariatrics EC Online Forum :)

Post by Mary-Anne 13/04/13, 07:56 pm

Thanks so much for getting this up and running, I am sure it is going to benefit so many people. Don't forget to tell everyone at the support Group on Tuesday evening.

Mary-Anne

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Bariatrics EC Online Forum :) Empty Re: Welcome to the Bariatrics EC Online Forum :)

Post by Mariette 17/04/13, 01:58 pm

Hey, as promised I joined!! This is absolutely awesome! Thank You so much Christine!!
Mariette
Mariette

Back to top Go down

Post by JackS 17/04/13, 07:52 pm

Thanks for this amazing opportunity for me to able to find out what I want to about Bariatric Surgery

JackS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bariatric Girl 18/04/13, 07:39 am

Hi Christine, this is Theresa Partridge (a.k.a. "Bariatric Girl") - just a big thank you for this forum, it was much needed, I am so glad someone has taken the initiative to set up and run something like this. Please feel free to contact me at any time should you need any information, etcetera. Please note the next support group meeting is on Tuesday, 14 May 2013. The other details remain the same. Smile

Bariatric Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine 18/04/13, 12:57 pm

Thanks for joining Smile

I hope that the forum will be helpful! Should you wish to change your username or password at any stage you can do so under the "profile" tab at the top of this page.

Please feel free to share any information, personal achievements, questions, articles etc on the site and comment on others' posts.

Wishing you all the best!
Christine
Christine
Admin

https://bariatricsec.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freedom 21/02/14, 08:15 pm

Hi Christine  Very Happy  I am so excited to be part of this forum and to learn from everyone's experience. This is an exciting journey and hence the name "freedom". Look forward to seeing you tomorrow at the support group - you are an amazing woman and I thank you for giving up your own personal time to commit and run this group.  I love you 

freedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum